Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fudging While I Go...

This will be my first real post. I am so excited...even though I am not sure what I am doing. But the best way to figure out or learn something is to just dive right in and hope to learn along the way. If anything, I will learn from my mistakes.

Walking into the house after work tonight, I found Brian teaching Blake how to lift weights properly. After he was all done, and getting ready for bed...he came strutting into the livingroom to show us his "six-pack" -- it was so funny.

My little boy is growing up so fast. He is going to be a freshman this fall...where did the time go? Seriously, it feels like it was just yesterday I was sending him off to kindergarden. Makes me so sad, but so glad to see what a GREAT kid he is turning out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment